Applebee’s offers Free Wi-Fi access to all its customers at Applebee’s restaurants. Learn how to connect to Applebee’s Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Applebee’s Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Applebee’s Free Wifi” Wi-Fi network.
- Accept the terms and you will be connected to Applebee’s Wi-Fi.
If “Applebee’s Free Wifi” Wi-Fi network is not available or requires password authentication, please contact Applebee’s customer service for assistance.
How to find Applebee’s with Free Wi-Fi?
- Go to Applebee’s Restaurant Locator.
- Enter address, city, or zip code and click Search.
- You will be shown Applebee’s near you.
If Applebee’s Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Applebee’s Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.applebees.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://126.96.36.199 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Applebee’s Free Wifi” Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Applebee’s Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from restaurant to restaurant subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Applebee’s Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Applebee’s Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Applebee’s Wi-Fi.