Hyatt offers free in-room internet access to all guests at any participating Hyatt hotel or resort. Learn how to connect to the Hyatt Wi-Fi to stay connected.
How to connect to Hyatt Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “@Hyatt_WiFi” Wi-Fi network.
- Select a plan and you will be connected to the Hyatt Wi-Fi.
You may be asked to provide your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address to complete your connection.
Can’t open Property Portal page?
If you are not automatically redirected to the Hotel’s property portal page, try one of the following methods:
- Clear your browser cache and open http://18.104.22.168 or http://captive.apple.com and it should redirect you to the captive portal page.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select @Hyatt_Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
For additional support, please speak with the Front desk.
Complimentary Internet access
Hyatt offer free Wi-Fi at all Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide regardless of booking method or loyalty program participation.