KFC offers Free Wi-Fi to customers at select KFC restaurants throughout the country. Learn how to connect to the KFC Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to KFC Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “KFC-Free-Wifi” Wi-Fi network.
- Click Connect to WiFi and you will be connected to the KFC Wi-Fi.
If KFC-Free-Wifi Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact KFC customer service for assistance.
In some KFC outlets, a WiFi code may be required which is printed on the receipt upon purchase of KFC products. Enter the WiFi code and complete the one-time registration form to complete the connection.
If KFC Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the KFC Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as wifi1.kfc.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://188.8.131.52 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select KFC Wifi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is KFC Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from restaurant to restaurant subject to bandwidth availability.