Wyndham offers Free Wi-Fi to eligible guests at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. Learn how to connect to the Wyndham Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Wyndham Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Wyndham WiFi” Wi-Fi network.
- Select a plan and you will be connected to the Wyndham Wi-Fi.
The SSID may be different depending upon the Wyndham property you are staying in.
You may be asked to provide your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address to complete your connection.
Can’t open Property Portal page?
If you are not automatically redirected to the Hotel’s property portal page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.wyndhamhotels.com and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- Alternately, clear your browser cache and open http://126.96.36.199 or http://captive.apple.com and it should redirect you to the captive portal page.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Wyndham Wi-Fi network and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
For additional support, please speak with the Front desk.
Complimentary Internet access
Enjoy free Wi-Fi at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts which includes Days Inn, La Quinta, Super 8, Ramada, Baymont, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, and Wyndham.