IHG offers free high-speed internet connection to guests at all IHG Hotels and Resorts. Learn how to connect to the IHG Connect Wi-Fi to be online in no time.
How to connect to IHG Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “IHGConnect” Wi-Fi network.
- Select a plan and you will be connected to the IHG Wi-Fi.
Connect as Hotel Guest by entering the Last name and Room # or enter your Access Code. To obtain an access code, please contact the front desk.
Can’t open Property Portal page?
If you are not automatically redirected to the Hotel’s property portal page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and type connect.edge.ihg.com in the address bar.
- Alternately, clear your browser cache and open http://126.96.36.199 or http://captive.apple.com and it should redirect you to the captive portal page.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select IHGConnect Wi-Fi network and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
For additional support, please speak with the Front desk.
Complimentary Internet access
Enjoy free Wi-Fi at IHG Hotels and Resorts which includes Six Senses, Regent, InterContinental, Vignette Collection, Kimpton, Hotel Indigo, Voco, Hualuxe, Crowne Plaza, Iberostar, Even, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn, Avid, Atwell Suites, Staybridge Suites, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, and Candlewood Suites.
IHG Wi-Fi Auto Connect
As an IHG Rewards Club Member, after your first login, you will be automatically connected in the future at all participating IHG Hotels.