Starbucks offers Free Wi-Fi from Google Fiber at select Starbucks coffee shops. Learn how to connect to the Starbucks Wi-Fi to stay connected to your world.
How to connect to Starbucks Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Google Starbucks” Wi-Fi network.
- Click Accept & Connect and you will be connected to the Starbucks Wi-Fi.
If Google Starbucks or Google Teavana Wi-Fi networks are not available, please contact Starbucks customer service for assistance.
Customers signing in to the Wi-Fi for the first time, you may be required to enter your name, email address, and postal code. You may unsubscribe from email at any time and this will not impact your access to Wi-Fi in the stores.
If Starbucks Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Starbucks Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.starbucks.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://126.96.36.199 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Google Starbucks and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Starbucks Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from restaurant to restaurant subject to bandwidth availability.