Marriott offers free in-room internet access to the eligible guests at the participating hotels and resorts. Learn how to connect to the Marriott Wi-Fi to stay connected.
How to connect to Marriott Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Marriott_Bonvoy” Wi-Fi network.
- Select a plan and you will be connected to the Marriott Wi-Fi.
You may be asked to provide your Room Number and Guest’s Last Name to complete your connection.
If you are not automatically redirected to the Hotel’s property portal page, open a browser and type www.marriottwifi.com in the address bar.
Can’t open Property Portal page?
- Clear your browser cache and open www.marriottwifi.com or stay.marriottbonvoy.com in your browser.
- Alternately, try to open http://188.8.131.52 and it should redirect you to the captive portal page.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Marriott Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off. And try again.
For additional support, please speak with the Front desk.
Complimentary Internet access
Marriott Bonvoy® member who stay in a participating property through a Marriott channel will receive complimentary standard in-room internet access during the stay.
Marriott Bonvoy® Elite Member and Co-brand Credit Card holder has access to premium enhanced internet access as a benefit.
Participating Properties and Brands that provides complimentary in-room internet access to all guests include: Aloft, City Express, Delta Hotels, EDITION, Element, Four Points by Sheraton, Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy®, Marriott Grand Residence Club, Marriott Vacation Club, Moxy Hotels, Protea Hotels, Ritz-Carlton Reserve, Sheraton Vacation Club, and Westin Vacation Club.
How to upgrade your internet?
If you would like to upgrade the internet during your stay, connect to the Hotel’s Wi-Fi network and type internetupgrade.marriott.com in your browser.
If you cannot upgrade your internet, please reach out to the Front desk for assistance.