Travelodge offers free in-room internet access to every guest at Travelodge hotels. Learn how to connect to the Travelodge Wi-Fi to be connected during your stay.
How to connect to Travelodge Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Travelodge Wi-Fi” Wi-Fi network.
- Select a plan and you will be connected to the Travelodge Wi-Fi.
You will be asked to register with your email address to complete your connection. Please ensure to use a valid email address in case you need to use password reset option in the future.
If you pre-paid for Wi-Fi when booking your hotel stay, you will receive the Voucher Code in your booking confirmation email and invoice.
Each device you connect gets 30 minutes free ever 24 hours.
You can connect to a different device to get another free 30 minutes.
- £3 for 24 hours access
- £6 for 48 hours access
- £9 for 72 hours access
- £12 for 1 week access
- £20 for 2 weeks access
- £35 for 4 weeks access
You can connect up to 2 devices for Paid Wi-Fi.
Pay online via credit card or debit card or PayPal.
How to connect a second device?
- Connect to the Travelodge Wi-Fi.
- You will be redirected to the WiFi landing page.
- Select “Register second device”.
- Enter your Email and Password and click Log in. This is the email you used to register the first device.
- When prompted “Would you like to connect this device?”, select Yes.
- Your second device will be connected.
Can’t open WiFi landing page?
If you are not automatically redirected to the Hotel’s WiFi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and type portal.live.virginwifi.com in your browser and it will redirect you to the captive portal page.
- Alternately, clear your browser cache and open http://22.214.171.124 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Travelodge Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
For additional support, please speak with the Front desk.