Taco Bell offers Free Wi-Fi access to all its customers at Taco Bell restaurant. Learn how to connect to the Taco Bell Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Taco Bell Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Taco Bell WiFi” Wi-Fi network.
- Click Connect and you will be connected to the Taco Bell Wi-Fi.
If Taco Bell Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact Taco Bell customer service for assistance.
If Taco Bell Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Taco Bell Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.tacobell.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://22.214.171.124 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Taco Bell Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Taco Bell Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from restaurant to restaurant subject to bandwidth availability.