Burger King offers Free Wi-Fi access to all its customers at Burger King restaurant. Learn how to connect to the Burger King Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Burger King Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “BurgerKing” Wi-Fi network.
- Click Connect and you will be connected to the Burger King Wi-Fi.
Some Burger King restaurant may use the SSID “Wooper Wi-Fi”. The Wi-Fi Password will be printed on the purchase receipt.
If Burger King Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact Burger King customer service for assistance.
If Burger King Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Burger King Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.bk.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://220.127.116.11 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Burger King Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Burger King Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from restaurant to restaurant subject to bandwidth availability. Wi-Fi access may be limited to 30 minutes per connection.