Tim Hortons offers Free Wi-Fi access at Tim Hortons Restaurants across Canada. Learn how to connect to the Tim Hortons Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Tim Hortons Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Tim Hortons WiFi” Wi-Fi network.
- Click Accept and you will be connected to the Tim Hortons Wi-Fi.
If Tim Hortons Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact Tim Hortons customer service for assistance.
If Tim Hortons Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Tim Hortons Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as timhortonswifi.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://184.108.40.206 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Tim Hortons Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How to find Tim Hortons Restaurant with Free Wi-Fi?
- Go to Tim Hortons Restaurant Locator.
- Enter Enter Postal, City, Province, or Intersection and click Search.
- You will be shown Tim Hortons restaurant near you.
How fast is Tim Hortons Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from restaurant to restaurant subject to bandwidth availability.