McDonald’s offers Free Wi-Fi internet access at more than 11,500 participating restaurants. Learn how to connect to the McDonald’s Wi-Fi to stay connected.
How to connect to McDonald’s Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “McDonald’s Free WiFi” Wi-Fi network.
- Accept the terms and you will be connected to the McDonald’s Wi-Fi.
If McDonald’s Free WiFi or Wayport_Access Wi-Fi networks are not available, ask the McDonalds restaurant service crew team members for assistance.
How to find McDonald’s restaurant with Free Wi-Fi?
- Go to McDonald’s Restaurant Locator.
- Enter Zip or City & State.
- Toggle on Filters and select Wi-Fi from the Services and click Search.
- You will be shown McDonald’s near you.
How fast is McDonald’s Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from restaurant to restaurant subject to bandwidth availability.