Barnes & Noble offers Free Wi-Fi to all its customers at Barnes & Noble store. Learn how to connect to the Barnes & Noble Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Barnes & Noble Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “B&N Store” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Barnes & Noble Wi-Fi.
If Barnes & Noble Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact Barnes & Noble customer service for assistance.
If Barnes & Noble Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Barnes & Noble Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.barnesandnoble.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://220.127.116.11 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Barnes & Noble Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Barnes & Noble Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from store to store and subject to bandwidth availability. To better serve all customers, Wi-Fi access may be limited.