Hilton offers free in-room internet access to the eligible guests at the participating hotels and resorts. Learn how to connect to the Hilton Wi-Fi to stay connected.
How to connect to Hilton Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Hilton Honors” or “hhonors” Wi-Fi network.
- Select a plan and you will be connected to the Hilton Wi-Fi.
You may be asked to provide your Room Number and Guest’s Last Name to complete your connection.
Can’t open Property Portal page?
- Clear your browser cache and open hiltonwifi.com or secure.guestinternet.com in your browser.
- Alternately, try to open http://188.8.131.52 or http://captive.apple.com and it should redirect you to the captive portal page.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Hilton Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
For additional support, please speak with the Front desk.
Complimentary Internet access
When booking direct through Hilton, all Hilton Honors members always get free Standard Internet and Diamond members get free Premium Internet, where available.