Target offers Free Wi-Fi access to its customers at Target store locations across the US. Learn how to connect to the Target Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Target Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “Target Guest Wi-Fi” network.
- Accept the terms and you will be connected to the Target Wi-Fi.
If Target Guest Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact Target customer service for assistance.
If Target Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Target Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.target.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://18.104.22.168 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Target Guest Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Target Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from store to store and subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Target Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Target Guest Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Target Guest Wi-Fi. Target blocks any explicit content.