Panera Bread offers Free Wi-Fi to all its customers at Panera Bread cafe. Learn how to connect to the Panera Bread Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Panera Bread Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “PANERA” Wi-Fi network.
- Click Connect Now and you will be connected to the Panera Bread Wi-Fi.
If Panera Bread Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact Panera Bread customer service for assistance.
If Panera Bread Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Panera Bread Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as wifi.panerabread.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://188.8.131.52 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Panera Bread Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How to find Panera Bread cafe with Free Wi-Fi?
- Go to Panera Bread Cafe Locator.
- Enter Address, city, zip code, or cafe ID and click Submit.
- You will be shown Panera Bread cafe near you.
How fast is Panera Bread Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from restaurant to restaurant subject to bandwidth availability.
To better serve all customers, Wi-Fi access may be limited to one 30 minute session during peak hours, 11am – 2pm.