Arizona State University offers Free Wi-Fi to students, faculty, and staff on campus. Learn how to connect to the ASU Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to ASU Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “asu” network.
- Enter your ASURITE ID and Password and you will be connected to the ASU Wi-Fi.
Note: If you receive a Certificate warning or Windows Security Alert about validating the security certificate click Accept/Connect.
If ASU Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact Experience Center at 1-855-278-5080 for assistance.
How to Setup ASU Wi-Fi on Android?
Android users may require to enter additional settings to connect to the asu wireless network. When prompted, enter:
- Security Type: WPA2-Enterprise
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA certificate: “Unspecified” or “Do Not Validate” and “Do Not Check”
- Domain: asu.edu
- Identity: Your ASURITE ID
- Anonymous identity: Leave blank
- Password: Your ASURITE password
Can’t connect to ASU Wi-Fi?
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select asu Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
- If you use Custom DNS Server such as 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52, remove them and try again.
- Try to switch to a different Wi-Fi network, if available.
For additional help, access live chat, create a case from your My ASU Service Center or call 855-278-5080.