Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) offers Free Wi-Fi in all terminals. Learn how to connect to Austin Airport Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Austin Airport Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “Boingo Hotspot” Wi-Fi network.
- On the Portal page, under Wi-Fi options select “Complimentary Wi-Fi”.
- You will be connected to the Austin Airport Wi-Fi.
To use to Free Wi-Fi, you may be required to watch a short video by sponsor(s).
If Austin Airport Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Austin Airport Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.austintexas.gov, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://188.8.131.52 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Boingo Hotspot” WiFi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Austin Airport Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary and subject to bandwidth availability. The internet speed is ideal for web browsing, checking emails, and social media profiles. It may be slower during peak hours.
Is Austin Airport Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Austin Airport Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.