Avanti West Coast offers Free Wi-Fi in all Avanti stations and trains. Learn how to connect to the Avanti West Coast Wi-Fi to stay connected while traveling.
How to connect to Avanti West Coast Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Avanti_FREE_WIFI” Wi-Fi network.
- Follow the screen and you will be connected to the Avanti West Coast Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi landing page not opening?
If you are not automatically redirected to the Avanti West Coast Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as avantiwestcoast.co.uk, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If the above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://22.214.171.124 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Avanti_FREE_WIFI” WiFi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
|First Class Lounge Wi-Fi
|Birmingham New Street
|Liverpool Lime Street
|Oxenholme Preston Rugby
|Warrington Bank Quay
|Wigan North Western
How fast is Avanti West Coast Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary and is subject to bandwidth availability. Avanti West Coast does not support high-bandwidth internet browsing. It is ideal for checking emails and browsing the web and social media apps.
Access to streaming music, streaming videos such as Spotify, Apple Music, Netflix and YouTube and downloading large file sizes and other high-bandwidth actions will be limited. It is recommended to download any necessary files before boarding the train to not solely rely on the Wi-Fi. It may be slower during peak hours.
Is Avanti West Coast Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Avanti West Coast Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
0345 528 0253 (Press option 7 and then 6).