Best Western offers Free Wi-Fi to all guests at Best Western Hotels & Resorts. Learn how to connect to the Best Western Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Best Western Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Best Western Guest” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Best Western Wi-Fi.
The SSID may be different depending on the Best Western property you are staying in.
You may be asked to provide your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address to complete your connection.
Can’t open Property Portal page?
If you are not automatically redirected to the Hotel’s property portal page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.bestwestern.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://184.108.40.206 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Best Western Guest Wi-Fi network and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
For additional support, please speak with the Front desk.