Nashville International Airport (BNA) offers Free Wi-Fi access in all terminals. Learn how to connect to BNA Airport Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to BNA Airport Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “!BNA Free Wi-Fi” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the BNA Airport Wi-Fi.
If you select the “Boingo Hotspot” Wi-Fi network, a splash screen will load, click on “Get Online Now!” and select the Complimentary Wi-Fi option.
Your 30-minute session will begin after you watch an ad. Free Wi-Fi sessions are unlimited at the Nashville International Airport. Simply select Complimentary Wi-Fi again and watch another ad to get connected again.
If BNA Airport Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the BNA Airport Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as flynashville.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://184.108.40.206 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “!BNA Free Wi-Fi” WiFi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is BNA Airport Wi-Fi?
Basic complimentary Wi-Fi has speeds up to 5 Mbps. Faster paid options are available.
The internet speed may vary and is subject to bandwidth availability. The internet speed is ideal for web browsing, checking emails, and social media profiles. It may be slower during peak hours.
Is BNA Airport Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including BNA Airport Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.