Caffè Nero offers Free Wi-Fi to all its customers at Caffè Nero coffee houses. Learn how to connect to Caffè Nero Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Caffè Nero Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Caffè Nero” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to Caffè Nero Wi-Fi.
If “Caffè Nero” Wi-Fi network is not available or requires password authentication, please contact Caffè Nero customer service for assistance.
How to find Caffè Nero with Free Wi-Fi?
- Go to Caffè Nero Store Locator.
- Enter a town or postcode and click Search.
- You will be shown Caffè Nero near you.
If Caffè Nero Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Caffè Nero Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as caffenero.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://184.108.40.206 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Caffè Nero” Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Caffè Nero Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from store to store subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Caffè Nero Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Caffè Nero Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Caffè Nero Wi-Fi.