Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) offers Free Wi-Fi access in all terminals. Learn how to connect to Chicago Midway Airport Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Chicago Midway Airport Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “Boingo Hotspot” or “_Free_MDW_Wi-Fi” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Chicago Midway Airport Wi-Fi.
- A Wi-Fi portal will open, under MDW Free Unlimited Wi-Fi, select “Watch Ad to Connect”.
If the “Boingo Hotspot” or “_Free_MDW_Wi-Fi” Wi-Fi network is not available, contact the Chicago Midway Airport Customer Service for assistance.
If Chicago Midway Airport Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Chicago Midway Airport Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.flychicago.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://184.108.40.206 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Boingo Hotspot” or “_Free_MDW_Wi-Fi” WiFi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Chicago Midway Airport Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary and is subject to bandwidth availability. The internet speed is ideal for web browsing, checking emails, and social media profiles. It may be slower during peak hours.
Is Chicago Midway Airport Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Chicago Midway Airport Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
(800) 880-4117 (Boingo Wireless Customer Care)