Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) offers Free Wi-Fi throughout all terminals. Learn how to connect to Chicago O’Hare Airport Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Chicago O’Hare Airport Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “_Free_ORD _Wi-Fi” or “Boingo Hotspot” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Chicago O’Hare Airport Wi-Fi.
If Chicago O’Hare Airport Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Chicago O’Hare Airport Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.flychicago.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://184.108.40.206 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “_Free_ORD _Wi-Fi” or “Boingo Hotspot” WiFi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Chicago O’Hare Airport Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary and subject to bandwidth availability. The internet speed is ideal for web browsing, checking emails, and social media profiles. It may be slower during peak hours.
Is Chicago O’Hare Airport Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Chicago O’Hare Airport Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.