Chick-fil-A offers Free Wi-Fi access to all its customers at Chick-fil-A locations. Learn how to connect to the Chick-fil-A Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Chick-fil-A Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Chick-fil-A WiFi” Wi-Fi network.
- Accept the terms and you will be connected to the Chick-fil-A Wi-Fi.
If Chick-fil-A Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact Chick-fil-A customer service for assistance.
If Chick-fil-A Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Chick-fil-A Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.chick-fil-a.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://184.108.40.206 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Chick-fil-A WiFi” Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How to find Chick-fil-A with Free Wi-Fi?
- Go to Chick-fil-A Location Finder.
- Enter address, city and state, or zip and click Search.
- In the Show results with filter, select WiFi.
- You will be shown Chick-fil-A restaurant near you.
How fast is Chick-fil-A Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from restaurant to restaurant subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Chick-fil-A Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Chick-fil-A Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Chick-fil-A Wi-Fi.