Chili’s offers Free Wi-Fi access to all its customers at Chili’s restaurant. Learn how to connect to the Chili’s Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Chili’s Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “Chili’s Guest Wifi” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Chili’s Wi-Fi.
If Chili’s Wi-Fi network is not available or requires password authentication, please contact Chili’s customer service for assistance.
If Chili’s Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Chili’s Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.chilis.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://126.96.36.199 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Chili’s Guest Wifi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Chili’s Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from restaurant to restaurant and subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Chili’s Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Chili’s Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.