Costa Coffee offers Free Wi-Fi to all its customers at Costa Coffee stores. Learn how to connect to the Costa Coffee Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Costa Coffee Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Costa Coffee” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Costa Coffee Wi-Fi.
The Wi-Fi password shall be printed on the purchase receipt.
If the Costa Coffee Wi-Fi password is not available, please contact Costa Coffee customer service for assistance.
If Costa Coffee Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Costa Coffee Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.costa.co.uk, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://22.214.171.124 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Costa Coffee” Wi-Fi network and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Costa Coffee Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from store to store subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Costa Coffee Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Costa Coffee Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Costa Coffee Wi-Fi.