Costco offers Free Wi-Fi access to its members at Costco stores across the US. Learn how to connect to the Costco Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Costco Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “Costco Member Wifi” Wi-Fi network.
- Accept the terms and you will be connected to the Costco Wi-Fi.
If Costco Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact Costco customer service for assistance.
If Costco Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Costco Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.costco.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://126.96.36.199 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Costco Member Wifi” Wi-Fi network and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Costco Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from store to store and subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Costco Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Costco Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Costco Wi-Fi. Costco blocks any explicit content.