CVS offers Free Wi-Fi to its customers at select CVS stores across the United States. Learn how to connect to the CVS Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to CVS Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “CVS Connect” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the CVS Wi-Fi.
If the “CVS Connect” Wi-Fi network is not available or requires password authentication, please contact CVS customer service for assistance.
If CVS Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the CVS Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.cvs.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://18.104.22.168 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “CVS Connect” Wi-Fi network and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is CVS Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from store to store subject to bandwidth availability.
Is CVS Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including CVS Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using CVS Wi-Fi.