Delta Air Lines offers Free In-flight Wi-Fi onboard for SkyMiles® Members. Learn how to connect to Delta Air Lines Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Delta Air Lines Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “DeltaWiFi.com” Wi-Fi network.
- Open a browser and type DeltaWiFi.com in the address bar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you will be connected to the Delta Air Lines Wi-Fi.
If Delta Air Lines Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Delta Air Lines Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as DeltaWiFi.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://18.104.22.168 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “DeltaWiFi.com” WiFi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Delta Air Lines Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary and is subject to bandwidth availability. The internet speed is ideal for web browsing, checking emails, and social media profiles. Factors such as network traffic volume, service outages, and weather conditions may interfere with the Internet speed.
Is Delta Air Lines Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Delta Air Lines Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
Delta Air Lines Wi-Fi service is provided by Viasat and Wi-Fi Onboard.
Wi-Fi Onboard Support