Denny’s offers Free Wi-Fi to all its customers at Denny’s locations across the US. Learn how to connect to the Denny’s Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Denny’s Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Dennys_Guest_WIFI” Wi-Fi network.
- Accept the terms and you will be connected to the Denny’s Wi-Fi.
If Denny’s Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact Denny’s customer service for assistance.
If Denny’s Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Denny’s Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.dennys.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://188.8.131.52 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Dennys_Guest_WIFI” Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Denny’s Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from restaurant to restaurant subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Denny’s Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Denny’s Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Denny’s Wi-Fi.