Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) offers Free Wi-Fi throughout the airport. Learn how to connect to DFW Airport Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to DFW Airport Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “DFW Airport Complimentary WiFi” Wi-Fi network.
- Login and accept the terms and you will be connected to the DFW Airport Wi-Fi.
To access the complimentary Wi-Fi, you may be asked to provide your email address to register for the DFW Airwire e-newsletter.
AT&T customers are automatically connected to the complimentary Wi-Fi. Non-AT&T customers may experience watching video advertising throughout their Wi-Fi experience.
If DFW Airport Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the DFW Airport Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.dfwairport.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://220.127.116.11 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “DFW Airport Complimentary WiFi” WiFi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is DFW Airport Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary and subject to bandwidth availability. The internet speed is ideal for web browsing, checking emails, and social media profiles. It may be slower during peak hours.
Is DFW Airport Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including DFW Airport Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.