Dollar General offers Free Wi-Fi to its customers at Dollar General stores. Learn how to connect to the Dollar General Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Dollar General Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “DG-Customer” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Dollar General Wi-Fi.
Employees will connect to the “DG-Employee” Wi-Fi network.
If Dollar General Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact Dollar General customer service for assistance.
For customers, the Internet connectivity is limited to the DGGO! App, DollarGeneral.com website, and DG Coupons.
If Dollar General Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Dollar General Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as dollargeneral.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://22.214.171.124 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Dollar General Guest Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Dollar General Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from store to store and subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Dollar General Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Dollar General Guest Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Dollar General Guest Wi-Fi. Dollar General blocks any explicit content.