Dulles International Airport (IAD) offers Free Wi-Fi access in all terminals. Learn how to connect to Dulles Airport Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Dulles Airport Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “FlyDulles” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Dulles Airport Wi-Fi.
Once you are connected to the “FlyDulles” Wi-Fi network, a splash screen will appear. Enter your Email address and Zip/Postal Code and click Connect. International passengers can select “Yes” to bypass it.
If the “FlyDulles” Wi-Fi network is not available, contact the Dulles Airport Customer Service for assistance.
If Dulles Airport Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Dulles Airport Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as flydulles.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://220.127.116.11 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “FlyDulles” WiFi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Dulles Airport Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary and is subject to bandwidth availability. The internet speed is ideal for web browsing, checking emails, and social media profiles. It may be slower during peak hours.
Is Dulles Airport Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Dulles Airport Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.