Dunkin’ Donuts offers Free Wi-Fi to all its customers at Dunkin’ Donuts locations. Learn how to connect to the Dunkin’ Donuts Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Dunkin’ Donuts Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Dunkin’ Donuts Guest” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Dunkin’ Donuts Wi-Fi.
If Dunkin’ Donuts Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact Dunkin’ Donuts customer service for assistance.
If Dunkin’ Donuts Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Dunkin’ Donuts Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as dunkindonuts.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://126.96.36.199 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How to find Dunkin’ Donuts with Free Wi-Fi?
- Go to Dunkin’ Donuts Locator.
- Enter address, city, or zip code and click Search.
- You will be shown Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant near you.
How fast is Dunkin’ Donuts Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from restaurant to restaurant subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Dunkin’ Donuts Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Dunkin’ Donuts Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Wi-Fi.