Gatwick Airport (LGW) offers Free Wi-Fi access throughout all terminals. Learn how to connect to Gatwick Airport Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Gatwick Airport Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “Free Gatwick Wi-Fi” network.
- Select a plan and you will be connected to the Gatwick Airport Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi is free for speeds of up to 50Mbps. For faster Wi-Fi, sign up to myGatwick, verify your email, and log in using the username and password for speeds up to 100Mbps.
If Gatwick Airport Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Gatwick Airport Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.gatwickairport.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://18.104.22.168 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Free Gatwick Wi-Fi network and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Gatwick Airport Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary and subject to bandwidth availability. The internet speed is ideal for web browsing, checking emails, and social media profiles. It may be slower during peak hours.
Is Gatwick Airport Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Gatwick Airport Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.