Holiday Inn offers Free Wi-Fi access to all guests at Holiday Inn® Hotels. Learn how to connect to the Holiday Inn Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Holiday Inn Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “HolidayInn” or “IHG Connect” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Holiday Inn Wi-Fi.
The SSID may be different depending on the Holiday Inn property you are staying in.
You may be asked to provide your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address to complete your connection.
Can’t open Property Portal page?
If you are not automatically redirected to the Hotel’s property portal page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.ihg.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://220.127.116.11 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Holiday Inn Wi-Fi network and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
For additional support, please speak with the Front desk.