IHOP offers Free Wi-Fi internet access at select IHOP restaurants across the US. Learn how to connect to the IHOP Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to IHOP Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “IHOPGuest” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the IHOP Wi-Fi.
The Wi-Fi password shall be printed on the purchase receipt. If you need any help, please contact the IHOP customer service for assistance.
If IHOP Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the IHOP Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as ihop.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://184.108.40.206 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select IHOP Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How to find IHOP Restaurant with Free Wi-Fi?
- Go to IHOP Restaurant Locator.
- Enter address, city, or zip code and click Search.
- You will be shown IHOP restaurant near you.
How fast is IHOP Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from restaurant to restaurant subject to bandwidth availability.
Is IHOP Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including IHOP Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using IHOP Guest Wi-Fi.