Kroger offers Free Wi-Fi access to its customers at Kroger stores across the US. Learn how to connect to the Kroger Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Kroger Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “Kroger-Guest” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Kroger Wi-Fi.
If Kroger Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact Kroger customer service for assistance.
If Kroger Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Kroger Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.kroger.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://18.104.22.168 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Kroger-Guest Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Kroger Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from store to store and subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Kroger Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Kroger Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Kroger Wi-Fi. Kroger blocks any explicit content.