Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) offers Free Wi-Fi access through out the airport. Learn how to connect to Los Angeles Airport Wi-Fi to stay connected.
How to connect to Los Angeles airport Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “_LAX Free WiFi” Wi-Fi network.
- Select a plan and you will be connected to the Los Angeles Airport Wi-Fi.
Passengers can enjoy unlimited 45-minute Wi-Fi session for free. Watch a 15-30 seconds ad or a short video to begin the Wi-Fi access.
In addition to the free plan, passengers may choose higher speed service for premium access:
- Connect up to 4 devices for 24 consecutive hours anywhere in the world (Boingo monthly subscription).
- Unlimited Wi-Fi access to over one million Wi-Fi hotspots in the world (Boingo monthly subscription).
- Price: $4.98 first month, then $14.99/month thereafter.
If Los Angeles Airport Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Los Angeles airport Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as flylax.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://126.96.36.199 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select _LAX Free WiFi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.