Love’s offers Free Wi-Fi for all My Love Rewards members at all Love’s Travel Stops. Learn how to connect to the Love’s Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Love’s Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Loves-Customer-WiFi” Wi-Fi network.
- Select a plan and you will be connected to the Love’s Wi-Fi.
For technical support, please contact Love’s customer service for assistance at 404-478-7550.
Wi-Fi Rate Plans
- Free for all My Love Rewards members.
- Great for checking emails and internet browsing.
- Great for streaming videos.
- Available only on the commercial parking lot.
Love’s Premium Wi-Fi costs
- 4 Hours – $3.99 – 399 My Love Rewards Points
- 24 Hours – $5.99 – 599 My Love Rewards Points
- 31 Days – $19.99 – 1,999 My Love Rewards Points
The Premium Wi-Fi session starts as soon as the payment is approved.
Love’s accept all major credit cards and prepaid cards. Members can upgrade to premium plans using a credit card or reward points. Prepaid pins are not accepted for Wi-Fi payment.
How to create an account?
- Go to the Wi-Fi login page and click Sign Up Now.
- Enter Email Address and Password and click Continue.
- Once account is created, go to the Billing and Plan section.
- Select a plan and fill out the information.
- After confirming the transaction, a Thank You page will show your purchased time.
- You will be redirected to the Love’s website and you can begin your Wi-Fi session.
If Love’s Wi-Fi is not working
- Close all the browser tabs and turn off your Wi-Fi and turn it on again and reconnect to the Wi-Fi and try again.
- If it is still not working, go to Wi-Fi settings and select Love’s Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
- If you are receiving redirect, page timeout, or page not found error message, clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
How fast is Love’s Wi-Fi?
Free Basic Wi-Fi is great for surfing the web and checking your email. The Premium Wi-Fi is great for streaming high-quality videos.
The internet speed may vary and subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Love’s Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Love’s Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Love’s Wi-Fi.