London Luton Airport (LLA) offers Free Wi-Fi access throughout all terminals. Learn how to connect to Luton Airport Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Luton Airport Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “Luton Airport WIFI” Wi-Fi network.
- Select a plan and you will be connected to the Luton Airport Wi-Fi.
If Luton Airport Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Luton Airport Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.london-luton.co.uk, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://18.104.22.168 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Luton Airport WIFI” Wi-Fi network and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Luton Airport Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary and subject to bandwidth availability. The internet speed is ideal for web browsing, checking emails, and social media profiles. It may be slower during peak hours.
Is Luton Airport Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Luton Airport Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
+44 (0)330 660 1028