Macca’s offers Free Wi-Fi to all its customers at Macca’s restaurants across Australia. Learn how to connect to the Macca’s Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Macca’s Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Macca’s Free Wi-Fry” Wi-Fi network.
- Accept the terms and you will be connected to the Macca’s Wi-Fi.
You receive 60 minutes or up to 250MB per day (whichever occurs first).
If Macca’s Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact Macca’s customer service for assistance.
How to find Macca’s restaurant with Free Wi-Fi?
- Go to McDonald’s Restaurant Locator.
- Enter Postcode or suburb.
- Toggle on Filters and select WiFi from the Services and click Apply.
- You will be shown Macca’s near you.
If Macca’s Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Macca’s Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as mcdonalds.com.au, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://188.8.131.52 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Macca’s Free Wi-Fry” Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Macca’s Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from restaurant to restaurant subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Macca’s Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Macca’s Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Macca’s Wi-Fi.