Manchester Airport (MHT) offers Free Wi-Fi access throughout all terminals. Learn how to connect to Manchester Airport Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Manchester Airport Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “_FreeWifi” Wi-Fi network.
- Select a plan and you will be connected to the Manchester Airport Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi is free at all three terminals at Manchester Airport, in lounges, and at the Runway Visitor Park.
For 10x faster speeds, the pay-as-you-go Wi-Fi service costs £1.
If Manchester Airport Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Manchester Airport Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as manchesterairport.co.uk, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://184.108.40.206 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “_FreeWifi” Wi-Fi network and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Manchester Airport Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary and subject to bandwidth availability.
The free Wi-Fi service is ideal for web browsing, checking emails, and social media profiles. The paid Wi-Fi service is perfect for gaming and media streaming.
Is Manchester Airport Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Manchester Airport Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
0808 169 7030 (General Inquiries)