Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) offers Free Wi-Fi in all terminals. Learn how to connect to MSY Airport Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to MSY Airport Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “#MSY-FI” Wi-Fi network.
- Select a plan and you will be connected to the MSY Airport Wi-Fi.
Select 5 MBPS of free unlimited Wi-Fi option or purchase an option from Boingo.
If the “#MSY-FI” Wi-Fi network is not available, contact the MSY Airport Customer Service for assistance.
If MSY Airport Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the MSY Airport Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as flymsy.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://220.127.116.11 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “#MSY-FI” WiFi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is MSY Airport Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary and is subject to bandwidth availability. The internet speed is ideal for web browsing, checking emails, and social media profiles. It may be slower during peak hours.
Is MSY Airport Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including MSY Airport Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.