Planet Fitness offers Free Wi-Fi to its members at PF Clubs across the US. Learn how to connect to the Planet Fitness Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Planet Fitness Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “Judgement Free Zone” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Planet Fitness Wi-Fi.
If Planet Fitness Wi-Fi network is not available or requires password authentication, please contact Planet Fitness staff for assistance.
If Planet Fitness Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Planet Fitness Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as planetfitness.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://184.108.40.206 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Planet Fitness Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How to find Planet Fitness with Free Wi-Fi?
- Go to Planet Fitness Club Locator.
- Enter an address, city, or ZIP code.
- You will be shown Planet Fitness near you.
How fast is Planet Fitness Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from club to club and subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Planet Fitness Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Planet Fitness Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.