Pret A Manger offers Free Wi-Fi to all its customers at Pret A Manger locations. Learn how to connect to the Pret A Manger Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Pret A Manger Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Pret A Manger” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Pret A Manger Wi-Fi.
The Wi-Fi password shall be printed on the purchase receipt. If the Pret A Manger Wi-Fi password is not available, please contact Pret A Manger customer service for assistance.
If Pret A Manger Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Pret A Manger Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.pret.co.uk, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://22.214.171.124 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Pret A Manger Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How to find Pret A Manger store with Free Wi-Fi?
- Go to Pret A Manger Shop Finder.
- Enter address, city, or zip code and click Search.
- Click on “Show filters”, select “Wifi” and click on “Apply Filters”.
- You will be shown Pret A Manger store near you.
How fast is Pret A Manger Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from restaurant to restaurant subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Pret A Manger Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Pret A Manger Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Pret A Manger Wi-Fi.