Safeway offers Free Wi-Fi to all its customers at Safeway locations across the US. Learn how to connect to the Safeway Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Safeway Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “Safeway_Free_WiFi” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Safeway Wi-Fi.
If Safeway Wi-Fi network is not available or requires password authentication, please contact Safeway customer service for assistance.
If Safeway Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Safeway Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.safeway.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://188.8.131.52 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select Safeway Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Safeway Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from store to store and subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Safeway Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Safeway Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.