San José Mineta International Airport (SJC) offers Free Wi-Fi in all terminals. Learn how to connect to San Jose Airport Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to San Jose Airport Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “sjcfreewifi” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the San Jose Airport Wi-Fi.
If the “sjcfreewifi” Wi-Fi network is not available, contact the San Jose Airport Customer Service for assistance.
If San Jose Airport Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the San Jose Airport Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.flysanjose.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://184.108.40.206 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “sjcfreewifi” WiFi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is San Jose Airport Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary and is subject to bandwidth availability. The internet speed is ideal for web browsing, checking emails, and social media profiles. It may be slower during peak hours.
Is San Jose Airport Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including San Jose Airport Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.