Sheetz offers Free Wi-Fi access to its customers at Sheetz stores across the US. Learn how to connect to the Sheetz Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Sheetz Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “Sheetz Wifi” Wi-Fi network.
- Accept the terms and you will be connected to the Sheetz Wi-Fi.
If Sheetz Wi-Fi network is not available or requires password authentication, please contact Sheetz customer service for assistance.
If Sheetz Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Sheetz Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.sheetz.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://188.8.131.52 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Sheetz Wifi” Wi-Fi network and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How to find Sheetz with Free Wi-Fi?
- Go to Find a Sheetz.
- Enter address, city, or zip and click Search.
- Select Filters > Store Features > Free Wifi > Apply Filters.
- You will be shown the closest Sheetz stores near you.
How fast is Sheetz Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from store to store and subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Sheetz Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Sheetz Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Sheetz Wi-Fi.